President Donald Trump has at his recent reelection campaign rallies taken to ranting about people who are still talking about the coronavirus pandemic, even though cases are again surging nationwide.
Jimmy Kimmel on Monday suggested why Trump was “sick and tired” of hearing about the public health crisis that’s now killed more than 223,000 Americans.
“You know what? I think I figured it out,” said Kimmel.
Trump is “jealous of the virus,” he proposed. “He’s upset that covid is getting more attention than he is.”
Check out Kimmel’s full monologue here:
- Get the latest coronavirus updates here.
- What will life be like once a coronavirus vaccine arrives?
- Everything you need to know about face masks right now.
- What should you still be disinfecting to prevent COVID-19?
- Is it possible you had coronavirus earlier this year?
- Constantly arguing with your partner about coronavirus risks? You are not alone.
Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today.